Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Published by DIY Wedding Girl!


DIY Wedding Girl wrote such a nice article about my jewelry..I"m so excited! Go check it out and leave a comment if you have a chance! Here is the link to the post:Maui Jewelry

Siena has a really nice blog where she finds all sorts of cool finds and fun ideas for weddings and bridesmaid gifts. I know I have a lot of bridal customers so I suggest you go and check her out if you want to browse for some new ideas. Everyday she's got some new cool find up there from artisans who make things like well priced beautiful invitations, super cool custom wedding map and beautiful personalized retro lunchboxes full of spa goodies for your bridesmaids. So much fun!

Thank you DIY Wedding Girl!

2 comments:

Lou's addictions said...

Great post, The piece she picked to show is stunning. Congrats on such a great feature.

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Thanks!