Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Maui Wedding for Chris and Rianna


Meet Chris and Rianna French! They came all the way from Canada to get 'Mauied' on July 22, 2006 :)
Rianna is the sweetest person and I was so hoping to have a beach day the day of her wedding as her wedding was at one of our favorite beaches and Rianna thought we might be there. Unfortunately it worked out that I had family in from the mainland that day and a big family BBQ at my house...I was happy to see my visiting family of course but would have loved to have met Rianna in person and given her a lei. Congratulations you guys and Mahalo Rianna for trusting me to create jewelry for your wedding and for being so fun to work with!  Posted by Picasa


Rianna chose this necklace and had me create a matching bracelet and earrings for her beach wedding.

here is a close up of the shell pendant...it was white with a hint of pink swirls.


and here are the bracelet and earrings


here is the wedding party...love the blue of the dresses...they look so nice with the clear blue sky and the blue ocean


The bridesmaids jewelry was strung on light blue silk cord with blue and white pearls and sweet little jonquil colored Swarovski crystals. The pendants are mother of pearl.


here is a close up...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

beautiful jewerly!

and looks like a very pretty wedding!

I still need to see about you making a bracelet or something for Kilynn, for my brothers wedding..
I'll see if the bride needs anything too.