Thursday, August 17, 2006

More summer time pictures...


trying to catch up on photo posting...heres some snippets from our family day aka..our 18th anniversary....I can't beleive it's been that long already! It's all gone so fast! Especially since I have known my hubby since we were only 11 :)

This particular day Jonara Blu Maui was supposed to have a booth at the new Surfing Dairy Goat Farm "Best of Maui" Fair ....I was so excited about it as it was taking over a very large annual fair we have had here on Maui for many years. However when I went to pay for it I discovered it fell on our anniversary...so that idea went down the drain fast! Hubby agreed that since we were gonna spend the next day together picnicing in Lahaina at the beach..he would bring me to the fair to check out it :) I LOVE craft fairs..love seeing what everyone has made and finding gifts for friends and loved ones. It's probably because I make a hand-crafted item myself..but there is just something more about crafty things that I find so much more special then manufactured. ..and this fair had ono food made by local farm fresh veggies too with a cooking show and huge free samples...yum! :P the picture of the salad there was amazing..it had spinache, watermelon, greek olives, fresh fenel (that is so good! I'd never had it before..definitley want to get some more!) and a soft spreadable goat cheese with pepper in it. I forget the dressing..it was vinegar and kind of sweet.  Posted by Picasa
*edit...I was trying to be creative and do a picture collage..guess what looked good on photoshop doesn't look to good here..came out so tiny and even when you click on it..it's a bit distorted. Oh well...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Nice pictures, it's big enough when you click on it. If you click on the bottom right hand corner it gets bigger. For me anyway.

Salad sounds yummy!

When you come here someday(*hint*hint) you should try my FAVORITE pizza.
Esta Feta--- feta cheese, pesto, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, and tomatos!
It's yummy!

I'm not sure what made me think of that.