Tuesday, August 22, 2006

upsetting news


This is my dad (step..since I was 5)...he had a heart attack on Sunday :( Now he needs a quadruple bypass surgery..maybe more..but they said there are at least 4 clogged arteries. He's scared..we are scared...especially because my dad is trying to talk the docs into letting him out early. His surgery probably wont' be for a couple weeks because they are trying to get it ironed out with medicaid. He was layed off from his job a month ago so is uninsured. Not the best timing :\ But he says he feels fine...so I'm glad he's not in pain. If he goes home I'm sure both my sister and I will be spending a lot of time up there staying wtih him while my mom has to work...there is no way he should be alone. He's a big guy..I just hope he will listen to us when we tell him to stay put!

1 comment:

Chris Streeter Davis said...

I am so sorry. I will be thinking of you and your family.