Thursday, November 27, 2008

New turquoise necklace and our latest puzzle!



Here is my latest! Stabilized turquoise all in green...the pendant is from the Qi Gu mine. The pendant hangs about 3/4" from base of necklace. Necklace size is adjustable from 16" to 18" Here's the link for more information: Stabilized Green Turquoise and Carved Wood Necklace

And we finished another jigsaw puzzle :o) this one was hard but fun. It's really pretty..called "Dance of the Seasons" by Josephine Wall I liked 'The Spirit of Flight" better..this one was smaller and a little bit blurry and mottled..so it was more challenging even though it didn't take as long. It still was very pretty to watch it come together. She has a few others that I hope Walmart will get in. Thats where we found her other two puzzles.


6 comments:

Lou's addictions said...

What a gorgeous puzzle, I just wish i had the time to takle the odd puzzle these days, there just isnt enough hours in the day lol...

Your necklace is stunning too, definately something i would wear with pride.

ChezChani said...

I love the colours of those stones. I always thought Turquoise was...well..turquoise. Shows what I know!

The Beading Gem said...

That necklace is all in lovely earthy tones. I especially love the way you photogaphed it with the starfish in the background. Sighing in Canada with snow on the ground...

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Lou's Addictions: I never used to have the time, but recent events involving illness in our family totally had us do a 180. It's good fun and I recommend it esp to families to spend quality time together. I think as Cam heals and gets his life back we will still make time for puzzles! Thanks for the compliment on my necklace!

ChezChani: you didn't know there was such a thing as green turquoise? It's my favorit..esp when it has brown in it :)

The Beading Gem: Thank you! I hope my sunny Maui jewelry pics bring warm thoughts to everyone throughout the cold winters!

Unknown said...

The photos of your jewelry are always fabulous. And this necklace is absolutely gorgeous. What colors! This one won't be in your shop for long. Love the puzzle too. It looks like it was a hard one to do - but certainly worth it!

Christina J. said...

The necklace turned out beautifully. Nice color combination. That puzzle is really something! So pretty. When you are finished, do you keep the puzzle together or do you take it apart and put it back in the box?