Monday, May 02, 2011

Fun with Beads! Danielle Walker's "Queen Bee Jewel Gallery"

I had the pleasure of recently meeting Danielle Walker via facebook...a very friendly creative gal whom I am happy to be a colleague of. She's the proud owner of not only Queen Bee Nail Gallery but an online jewelry shop called none other then.. The Queen Bee Jewel Gallery. As I browsed her jewelry shop on Etsy it's easy to see that she is over flowing with ideas. I'm always a bit jealous of those who can really get their hands in there and be creative with all sorts of medium.


Like this super cute and crafty multi-coloured button bracelet, she's given vintage plastic buttons new life.


And this very interesting ring..being a pearl gal I noticed this right away..as well as my love for sci fi..this ring called the "Orbit Ring" looks like so much fun!



Here is a recent piece Danielle was most proud of..and I would be too with all that bead work!

Keep up the creativity Danielle and continue to grow..it's an inspiration to everyone in the craft world!

No comments: