Friday, March 28, 2008

Champagne Sands - Beach Bride Necklace and Earrings

These are the cutest little coin pearls...usually coin pearls are at least 10mm but often 12mm. These are about 8.5mm I've never come across such small ones. And the color is called sand..but they are so shimmery they need to sound more fancy then just sand..so I named them champagne sand :)



I've put them with golden shadow Swarovski crystals and some semi round pearls called light champagne. They are all hand knotted on tan silk cord. The front pendants are hand wire wrapped with gold filled wire. More information and more pictures can be found here at Jonara Blu Maui

And of course we need some matching earrings



These are available for purchase here at Jonara Blu Maui

2 comments:

S-V-H said...

First I want to tell you that your jewelery work is very, very nice.

And thank you also for your kind comment on my wedding photography site. Yes that bride had a very special taste in Jewelery and I thing that foot decoration is maybe a good inspirational idea for your work too. Very nice to meet you!:-)

Christina J. said...

That is so gorgeous. Makes me wish I was getting married. :) Or maybe I should say renewing our vows in Hawaii. :)