Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've been published at AisleDash!

I'm so excited..I've been published for my very first time at a wonderful wedding themed e-zine called AisleDash



This wedding blog has so many fun articles posted each day from all sorts of tips to celebrity wedding gossip to interesting finds like superhero cuff links (I need some of those..I love superheros :)) It really makes for some fun reading for anyone, not only brides to be.

AisleDash writes different articles each day as you would see in a regular blog. You can have fun just reading what neat finds they've made each day, or you can click on catagories and suddenly you have a whole bunch of wonderful articles and pictures in that catagory to choose from. They also have a clickable image on the right side of a womans hand holding a manilla envelope and on it, it says "The Organized Bride - tips and tricks for the big day" and then once you click on that, there are catagories of tips and tricks to help you out like beauty and fashion, favors, DIY, the ceremony...etc.



Here is the article they posted about my jewelry with links back to both my shop and my blog:



They made a gallery of a whole bunch of my wedding themed jewelry even....it looks like they have galleries for everyone they write articles for. Thats so nice of them!


Mahalo Nui Loa AisleDash!

1 comment:

Christina J. said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!! :)