Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been added to an Etsy Treasury!

I am so excited..I got a message yesterday from Unidlehands telling me she's chosen one of my jewelry items to add to a treasury..and she got her treasury added into the group of treasuries. I guess it can be difficult to get a spot as they only allow so many.

Her treasury theme is "Paisley, Pearls and Pretty Girls. I fit right into the pearl section. Here is the part of her treasury collection with my item in it. You can see it in full here. Mine is the purple coin pearl and chain necklace.



I would love to direct you to her own Etsy shop, however at the moment she is not making anything for her shop to sell. She does do a variety of crafts..jewelry..sewing handbags and her favorite folding palms. You can read about her on her bio that I linked above. Hopefully she will find her creative muse again and post some items up on Etsy :)

3 comments:

Ms Dragonfly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! how did you manage that? i'm new to etsy and have lots to learn :) what would you say are the most important things to being successful on etsy??

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Thanks Ms Drangonfly..what a cute avitar you have :) I"m new on Etsy too..but I"m gonna write you privately so we can talk about it more :)

Ms Dragonfly said...

thank you so much :)