Monday, April 21, 2008

More race car baby shower pics

Here is a pic of Angel and myself before the party..



I tried to plan mostly race themed games..so we did a balloon pop relay race. Once I got volunteers for two teams of 8...I brought out a suprise..a box full of kiddy racing helmets I bought online and made them wear them. Everyone was cracking up..it was super funny. Heres a pic with my sister Kimberlee at the front of the left line and her husband is at the front of the right.



okay everyone..get ready to go!



and here is the dad of the baby shower Bryce



Another race game..a baby bottle drinking race! Total blackmail picture lol!



But thats okay..he got a cool gift for doing it...beach BBQ stuff :)



The little ones had fun too...



The sunset and view that evening were beautiful..it was hard to get a good pic through the cars and the powerlines..but this should give you an idea of what we were looking at :)

No comments: