Friday, April 04, 2008

Meet Kobryn

As promised I have a couple of pics of the new little guy in my life. Our visit was really quick because he had just woken up from a four hour nap and was realy hungry. I had my son with me so the new momma needed some privacy to breast feed. He was quite grumpy as he'd just been circumsized before his nap. So I got to hold him for maybe a minute but then gave him back before he really started wailing..and then took a couple quick snap shots with my camera phone...





Tommorrow we head to the beach to spend some time with a long time friend visiting...we were close when we were teenagers and I've gotten to see her here on Maui a handful of times. Last time was 2005 when the group of us old gal pals got together. This time she has her family with her..I've never met her husband and step daughter so I'm excited to see them tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awww, a baby!!I gotta get me one of those. ;0)
Not really. But I want to hold him!

Looks chunky and round like Lucas was. well, and Kiley for that matter.

Congrats to mommy and daddy!
He's a cutie.

Christina J. said...

What a cutie! :)