Friday, June 06, 2008

Amazing Organically Beautiful Beach Bride Necklace

If I were to get married on the beach...hands down this is the necklace I would pick to wear. These white petal keshi pearls are so giant (as keshi pearls go)and lustrous..it truly looks as if someone sprinkled pearl petals around your neck! They are the epitomy of that organic beachy look I just love...


In this necklace they have been hand knotted on white silk cord along with aurora borealis Swarovski crystal bicones, tiny micro button white freshwater pearls and a gorgeous mother of pearl shell pendant.


This pendant is made from the top of a shell that curves on the sides and flares out like a Ginko leaf. These are my favorite pendants as well and I have not been able to find any with such nice curvature on the sides anymore. I've been saving this larger one for something special and these white petal keshi were just the thing.


If you are interested in this necklace you can find it here in my shop

Getting married at the beach? Let Jonara Blu Maui help you with your jewlery needs

2 comments:

Belle Adorn said...

Yes, I agree, these are amazing. Wow. Takes my breath away.

Jonara Blu Maui said...

Thanks! I can't wait to see what you do with yours! What a great find those where yeah?