Friday, March 04, 2005

New Jewelry Soon!

I apologize for not adding many new things to my shop. I do have quite a few pieces here waiting in line to be photographed and uploaded. The problem is I neglected to keep up on my bookkeeping chores this year...not only for Jonara Blu Maui but also for our window tinting buisess. So now instead of sitting in the middle of a beautiful pile of beads..I'm sitting in the middle of a pile of ugly receipts with my ugly Quickbooks program on the computer. It's so depressing...I feel like I've been banished to the dungeon :( I"m working away though, and hope to be done with this boring stuff some time next week.

So hopefully by the end of next week I will be able to make and upload some new items..I can't wait! I just got word from my sister Kim, that she's finished with a beautiful pink ruby and labradorite cord necklace. It has a rubylite pendant which is ruby dyed quartz. Actually this particular one is more of a raspberry...it's opaque and very pretty! So keep your eyes open for it...I"ll post it as soon as I can!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my site. I'm just curious, how did you find it? I only know how to look at my friends blogs and I wondered how people just stumble upon other blogs. I'm fairly new to blogging and need to figure out how to find other cool blogs. Your jewelry is amazing. My husband and I are planning a vacation to Maui. We want to celebrate my graduation. We have no idea where to start planning but we are SO excited to get away. What is the best time of year to visit Maui?
Thanks, Katie

Unknown said...

I may have to contact you when we decide on a date. I would love to get the inside scoop on fun places to check out. We are trying to estimate the cost of the adventure.
I love the Pink Opal and Sunstone on Silk Cord! It is SO pretty. Can people buy directly from that website? I think I need it.

Unknown said...

PS I now have my email on my website