Sunday, March 27, 2005

Some of my other art...

I used to dabble in a little more traditional type of art work. Mostly as a teenager. I was in oil painting classes and liked to sketch and do pen inkings. When I joined Deviant art a few years ago I was inspired to try it out again. I wish I still had time cuz it's a lot of fun. Here are the pieces I completed a couple of years ago:



I think the last time I actually sketched was when I was around 16 yrs old. It was fun to try again, but I was very rusty! It's supposed to be Rogue from the X-men...I spent too much time on her nose and gave her a cold..and her ear is just a bit too small! lol!


This one turned out much better and was lots of fun.
Source material was a Bebe ad in a magazine

Next I got back into my second fav type of art next to beading, and that is inking:


entitled: "Le Retour"


and the very last one I did before I called it quits again:



My version of 'Venus'

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

WOOOOOWWWWW! Jme, you are so ultra-talented woman! I am so super, impressed. I can't believe you haven't been doing this on an ongoing basis. You should be proud of yourself.