Saturday, March 26, 2005

Some more 'Thank you's'!

Here are the most recent thank you emails we've gotten..Mahalo you guys!

Dear Jamee: Just a quick note to let you know that I just received my wonderful necklace and earrings. The pieces are even more stunning than in the pictures. It's such a pleasure to own your lovely works of art. Thank you again and I look forward to purchasing again from you in the near future.

Ada
Miami, FL


"Jme,
That was so quick!!!!! The pictures that you sent me did not in even justify its beauty....WOW!!!! I cannot believe that it is more beautiful than its pictures. Thank you again and again. I can't wait to give the bracelets to the girls. Also I love how you packaged everything up....you definitely take pride in your work. Thanks for that cute anklet...the colors are very vibrant. Keep up the good craftsmanship!!!!"


Colleen
Stevensville, MD

No comments: